Friday 7 June 2013

LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN SSB

1. Your class 10th, 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
2. Ssb call up letter.
3. Identity card.


4. All your certificates regarding to your participation in extra co-curricular, games and sports.
5. Attested copies of certificates mentioned in (1), (3) and (4).
6. Hard copy of application forms if you have applied online.
7. Atleast 35 passport sized color photographs.
8. A copy of your ticket to claim TA.

SOME COMMON QUESTIONS
 
 

Q1: I HAVENT RECEIVED MY ORIGINAL MARKSHEET, DEGREE YET?
ANS: Bring attested copy of provisional mark sheet/degree provided by board/ university.
Q2: I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS IN MY COLLEGE?
ANS: Bring a bonafide certificate duly signed by the head of college/institution.
Q3: I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY CALL UP LETTER?
ANS: download it from internet or else bring print of centre allotment list from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.






4 comments :

  1. I am in final year
    what r the document should i carry
    i am so confuse
    plzzz tell me to my ID pawan9993811@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir i have residential certificate.Do i need domecile certificate?
    my id pritomghosh15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir what is that passing certificate mean ?/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir certificate to nhi mila h school se

    ReplyDelete